I had been to several colleges before Thomas Edison. Get Admission Information on Thomas Jefferson University, Public, 4 or more years located in University Park, Public, 4 or more years located in Pittsburgh, Private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years located in Philadelphia, Private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years located in Pittsburgh, Public, 4 or more years located in West Chester, Public, 4 or more years located in Philadelphia, Private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years located in Grove City, Private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years located in Villanova, www.jefferson.edu/university/academic-affairs/schools/student-affairs.html, 1020 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, Private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. However it is a good school if you want to be academically challenged and are serious about your work. I had thoroughly done research as to which university to attend and am disappointed that I fell for the Thomas Jefferson University scam. I am shocked! We didn't have guidance, no true program director after ours quit in the middle of the fall semester, and no idea as to what was going on most of the time yet expected to be aware of everything. Is Thomas Jefferson University supporting learners from all economic backgrounds? At Thomas Jefferson University, 3.3% of students are in the age 18 to 21 bracket, compared to the national average of 60%. I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs of the wrong doings, discrimination against English speaking students, lies we were fed, and injustices endured in such a toxic/corrupt environment but I'll leave it at this -  Please don't be blinded by the reputation of Thomas Jefferson University.

My undergrad.

Schools that score high in diversity metrics are those with the greatest variety in ethnicity, gender, age, and geographic location of origin. But, I never received anything from TJU.

From the classroom education to the registrar and financial aid department.

The racial diversity of the faculty is above average. © All Rights Reserved. And, I did everything right on my part too.

So now, thanks to Thomas Jefferson University, my credit is ruined! The school also has a large focus on altruism and individual development.

After graduation, the headache that is Thomas Jefferson University continues. I moved away from campus to a new house and began to live my new life.

The undergraduate population is comprised of 990 males and 2,560 females. The secondary also asks for ACT or SAT sub-section score, but these are for research purposes only. When I moved off campus, I contacted them with my new address and asked them to forward all repayment plans and etc.

Well, that is my story (well, more like my never-ending nightmare). A ranking of #942 for ethnic diversity means Thomas Jefferson University is above average nationally. to my new address when they are due. The school gives a 10% tuition discount to all health professions students and The University has paid for the remaining 90%. From the classroom education to the registrar and financial aid department. If the data is present, the following chart will display Thomas Jefferson University undergraduate student diversity. The estimated 2021 graduate school tuition & fees are $22,363. I should have done more research. I am still finding out about how much I was NOT taught as I pursue my career. school boasted highly of it, so I thought it would be a good choice.

"The teachers and staff are amazing . College Factual ® is a registered trademark of Media Factual, Thomas Jefferson University International Student Page.

When most students seek diversity on a college campus, what they are seeking are opportunities to express themselves and find community with others who believe the same way, as well as opportunities to learn from those from different cultures and backgrounds.

This university is ranked at #2,887 in male to female diversity nationwide.